Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Points2Shop - Daily Clicks Tips/Tutorial

One of the best things I like about Points2Shop is because it has paid to click offers that you can complete. Paid to click offers (as the name suggests) pays you to click on a link and view a webpage. There are usually a several (7-11) paid to click offers for me on Points2Shop every day. You can complete each offer in this section once every 24 hours. I will show you how to complete them.

First you need to access the Daily Clicks section of the offers by going to Earn Points >> Daily Clicks (see screenshot below)(click on screenshots to view full size).


If there is nothing shows up, it either means none is available to you or that you have completed them all. If something does show up, go compete it! :) In the screenshot below, please take into consideration that when an offer does appear in the section, the "Visit Offer" and the "Mark as Completed" buttons won't be grayed out. The reason it is grayed out in my screenshot is because I have already completed all my Daily Clicks before I did this tutorial.


Then all you have to do is click the "Visit Offer" button in Step 1. After the new page loads, click on at least 1 link on that page and wait for it to load. After that, you can close the 2 webpages and click the "Mark as  Completed" button in Step 3. Wait for them to credit you (usually with in minutes) and you are done!

Just a tip... A problem I've faced before is that on the advertisers site, when you click into a link, it will give you an error saying access is forbidden or something. You'll know what I'm talking about if you ever came across it. I recommend you click on another link on the advertiser's page before you close it just incase the click didn't go through.

Hope you have enjoyed this tutorial! Please share it with your friends.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...