Thursday, October 27, 2011

Superpoints Testimonial

Today I got the $10 Amazon Gift Card I ordered from Superpoints. Thank you Superpoints! I'm posting this as a testimonial. You can trust them, I got my gift card. See my screenshot below!



SuperPoints is an invite only Free Stuff website. I'll keep updating my list of invites here on my blog. You can earn a lot of points from this website. They have regular offer walls like some of the other websites, but the best thing about this website is there is a SuperLucky button. You can click it and win everyday! They also send you points through email daily! All you need to do is click the link to get points. Gold members and above win when their friends win too! The invite codes are needed when you sign up (because it's invitation only).

Prizes include Walmart Gift Cards, Amazon Gift Cards, Home Depot Gift Cards, PayPal, and many more! Payouts as low as $5!

If you need an invite code, I update them frequently on this page.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...